Nightmare Starter Ninja Popupb
Nightmare Starter Ninja Popupb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare Starter Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Academy Student
Academy Student
Nightmare

Nightmare Starter Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 pm

I want Uchiha Watari(my own ninja)
Clan: Uchiha
Elements: Fire, later on Lighting.
Village: Konoah
Looks:
Spoiler:
History: During his time in Konoha, Watari was a kind and well respected ninja. He took any mission that was given to him with a smile, whether it was easy or difficult.(This is gonna happen when he evolves or something because i can't create a character that is already a missing-nin or something like that) But this all changed after he was pronounced dead by his own village. After that fateful day Watari's heart grew cold and bitter toward his village and everyone involved with it. He may still be outspoken, and when he meets someone new he acts his old self, but he only wants to gain people's trust so that he can manipulate them. He is cruel and calculative, and he always thinks of a strategy two steps ahead of his opponent.

I can always change my History if it seems hard to fit in this game Razz
But now i just saw gaara tree abilities in your profile Silph so i guess its not possible yet to make my own ninja am i right?

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silphonix
Academy Student
Academy Student
Silphonix

Ninja
Ninja: Naruto Naruto
Ninja:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Ok, i will create the Character Image now and i will add you ^^, but you will give me some time to create the skill three Razz

And if in the history of your ninja he "evolve" like Naruto - Naruto Kyuubi - Naruto Sennin. You have to tell me what jutsus he know in each "stage"

Last edited by Silphonix on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-rpg-world.rpg-board.net
Nightmare
Academy Student
Academy Student
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm

ofc, don t worry about the time Very Happy
I m not in a rush Surprised

Edit:Stage 1 (Sharigan Tomoe lvl 1)
He is a genin so he only knows the basic jutsus of rank E and knows some jutsus of fire.
Look:Nightmare Starter Ninja 200px-Izuna_Uchiha2
Its madara brother when he was litle i hope i can use it What a Face

Fire Jutsus

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.(sasuke used this one in chunin exams against Zaku the one who had holes in his hands and could create powerful winds.)

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Description: The user spews a small fireball.(like Katon Gokakyu no Jutsu but much smaller)

Stage 2 (Sharigan Tomoe lvl 2)
He is now a chunin and knows some several new jutsus of fire.
Look:Nightmare Starter Ninja 8929-91

Fire Jutsus

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bomb
Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Some jutsus of his own.

Name: Nekura Hinote Jutsu (Dark Flame Jutsu)
Description: Through this technique, the user creates a special fire(Medium Fire Ball), it burns oxygen much faster than a normal fire, making the thin air enveloped him(if it hits the enemy it burns him and sufocate him, if he dodges he will have some dificulty at breathing). This fire can only be erased by water jutsus(Of rank C+), and doesn t burn its wearer.

Name:Houheki (Mud Blazing)
Description: The ninja loose a volley of fire from his mouth that ignites the floor creating a region with the fire on the ground(its good to surround the enemy and prepare some other attacks). If combine this justu with Nekura Hinote Jutsu (Dark Flame Jutsu) with will sufocate the enemy and burn more surrounding area.

Stage 3(Sharingan tomoe Lvl 3)

Here he is a Missing-Nin(Lvl of a kage)

Now Uchiha Watari has alot of his own jutsus and he leaved his village so currently he is a powerful Missing-Nin of Rank S Twisted Evil
He is very good with jutsus of Fire and Lightning jutsus but he knows some jutsus of other elements as well.
Look:Nightmare Starter Ninja Watari11
This image is a fan made modify image of Uchiha Madara he is almost the same as an uchiha Izuna(brother of madara) and madara so in Stage 1 i used izuna and in stage 2 i use madara image but its almost the same with this one i hope i can use it because there is only an image of Uchiha Watari.

Lightning Jutsus

Tsuin Nekura Chidori (Twin Raven Wings Jutsu)
Description: Watari's ultimate jutsu. This jutsu requires an extremely large amount of chakra, but the damaging force behind it is worth every once of chakra that's put into it. Watari puts his arms at his side and than brings his elbows back so that his hands are a few inches away from each side of his hip. He than concentrates his chakra into both hands, generating dark grey sparks of electric chakra. When they are fully generated he has two full Nekura Chidoris, one in each hand. He than rushed toward his enemy with great speed, and once he is close enough he slams his hands together and sends multiple dark grey lightning bolts in all directions in front of his body. He is able to control where these bolts go like a puppet master controls their puppet strings. No one that is alive has witnessed this destructive ability.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Name: Raiton - Takarai no Jutsu(Thunder Hawks Technique)
Description: The user releases chakra into the air. This chakra then takes the shape of hawks formed from pure electric nature chakra. These hawks can attack the opponent, with the ability to pierce as if they were shuriken and electrocute upon contact. The average number of hawks created with this jutsu is between six and twelve.

Name: Wind/Lightning Barrier
Description: The user gathers wind chackra and does a wind barrier arround him and then does the same with lightning chackra creating a dense wind electrified it protects against any type of weapon(kunai, shuriken any type of shinobi weapon) physical attacks is useless the opponent it only gets electrified and protects against jutsus of wind, lightning and earth of Rank up to B.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Water Jutsus

Sukusuishoha no jutsu(water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu creates alot of water, the water you create depends on how much chackra you use.

Fire Jutsus

Gouryuuka no Jutsu (Great Dragon Fire)
Description: The user fires a Goukakyuu no Jutsu in the shape of a flaming dragon's head. The heads have enormous fangs and are incredibly powerful. The user can launch more than one at a time.

Genjutsus

Magen- Jigoku Kouka no Jutsu(Genjutsu)
Description: It is a genjutsu that makes the opponent see a big ball of fire falling from the sky and burning everything. The enemy can imagine the heat, burns, and the intense pain, and none of this is real, but the brain believe that is true, can lead to death.

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silphonix
Academy Student
Academy Student
Silphonix

Ninja
Ninja:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm

OMG this is all a work, you create jutsus ^^ well i will do my best Razz

PS : I see your ninja have 3 stages, so i need 3 images of your ninja
Back to top Go down
Silphonix
Academy Student
Academy Student
Silphonix

Ninja
Ninja:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi, i already make all the jutsus.... im tired :/

EDIT : Look Smile

Uchiha Watari
Nightmare Starter Ninja Uchihawatari3

Nightmare Starter Ninja Uchihawatari

Nightmare Starter Ninja Katonhosenkanojutsufire
(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.(sasuke used this one in chunin exams against Zaku the one who had holes in his hands and could create powerful winds.)

Nightmare Starter Ninja Katonryukanojutsufirest
(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

Nightmare Starter Ninja Komakaikaki
(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Description: The user spews a small fireball.(like Katon Gokakyu no Jutsu but much smaller)

Sharingan Tome lv1
Nightmare Starter Ninja Sharingantomoe1

Sharigan Tomoe lv2
Nightmare Starter Ninja Sharingantomoe2

Nightmare Starter Ninja Goukakyuunojutsugreatfi
(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Nightmare Starter Ninja Katonkaryudanfirestylef
(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bomb
Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Nightmare Starter Ninja Nekurahinotejutsu
Name: Nekura Hinote Jutsu (Dark Flame Jutsu)
Description: Through this technique, the user creates a special fire(Medium Fire Ball), it burns oxygen much faster than a normal fire, making the thin air enveloped him(if it hits the enemy it burns him and sufocate him, if he dodges he will have some dificulty at breathing). This fire can only be erased by water jutsus(Of rank C+), and doesn t burn its wearer.

Nightmare Starter Ninja Houheki
Name:Houheki (Mud Blazing)
Description: The ninja loose a volley of fire from his mouth that ignites the floor creating a region with the fire on the ground(its good to surround the enemy and prepare some other attacks). If combine this justu with Nekura Hinote Jutsu (Dark Flame Jutsu) with will sufocate the enemy and burn more surrounding area.

Sharingan tomoe Lv3
Nightmare Starter Ninja Sharingantomoe3

Nightmare Starter Ninja Tsuinnekurachidoritwinr
Tsuin Nekura Chidori (Twin Raven Wings Jutsu)
Description: Watari's ultimate jutsu. This jutsu requires an extremely large amount of chakra, but the damaging force behind it is worth every once of chakra that's put into it. Watari puts his arms at his side and than brings his elbows back so that his hands are a few inches away from each side of his hip. He than concentrates his chakra into both hands, generating dark grey sparks of electric chakra. When they are fully generated he has two full Nekura Chidoris, one in each hand. He than rushed toward his enemy with great speed, and once he is close enough he slams his hands together and sends multiple dark grey lightning bolts in all directions in front of his body. He is able to control where these bolts go like a puppet master controls their puppet strings. No one that is alive has witnessed this destructive ability.

Nightmare Starter Ninja Raitonraigekinoyoroilig
(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Nightmare Starter Ninja Raitontakarainojutsuthu
Name: Raiton - Takarai no Jutsu(Thunder Hawks Technique)
Description: The user releases chakra into the air. This chakra then takes the shape of hawks formed from pure electric nature chakra. These hawks can attack the opponent, with the ability to pierce as if they were shuriken and electrocute upon contact. The average number of hawks created with this jutsu is between six and twelve.

Smile Hope you like it

Last edited by Silphonix on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Academy Student
Academy Student
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Sry hehe, i wanted to put some more but i think its good now Very Happy

Edit:Wow dude thats awsome Very Happy affraid affraid
I like it thx Very Happy

Now i m trying to get a picture that can fit stage 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Silphonix
Academy Student
Academy Student
Silphonix

Ninja
Ninja:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 am

Or just try to find a image of "Young" Uchiha Watari (remember have to by a render or if you have a full body image i make the render)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Academy Student
Academy Student
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 am

Well i modify my post where are my jutsus see if that images are good for you to make a render or if you can use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Starter Ninja   Nightmare Starter Ninja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Starter Ninja
Page 1 of 1